Policies and Membership
Executive Summary of by-laws
The Price William Art Society, Inc. was established as a corporation on January 6,
1976 and is managed through collection of 16 Articles which make up the
By-Laws of the Society.
These articles not only indicate how the society is operated, but
establishes the societies goals of:
- Providing educational opportunities at monthly membership meetings
by inviting guest artists, members, and others as speakers who would
like to share their talents and experiences with fellow members.
- Sharing art publications and exchanging information concerning
local exhibitions and permanent collections in the area.
- Providing venues for members to exhibit their art for sale,
and offering opportunities to have their art critiqued in a constructive
- Providing community outreach with artist participation in
various educational and cooperative programs and exhibits.
- Providing, if funds are available, an art scholarship to one or more
deserving art student(s) from county High Schools.
PWAS Exhibit/Show Standards
The Prince William Art Society has established standards for
ensuring a consistent level of quality for all art accepted in shows
and exhibits that represent the members of the Prince William Art
Standards are available and need to be reviewed prior to any art
submission for an exhibit or show.
PWAS Forms and Templates
Below are standard forms used by the PWAS during shows and events: